Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We Might be Moving Again!

Yup, time for the family to buy ourselves a new house. We spent a little time browsing houses this weekend and we've found the perfect house. We put in an offer and everything.

Unfortunately the owners wouldn't let me take pictures of the interior, so you'll have to settle for a few pictures of the exterior.

This is our new house. It's in Newport, RI and it's called The Breakers.

Welcome to the driveway.
DSC_0872

I think this should be just about big enough for the four of us.
DSC_0881

Here is Jen on the back patio.
DSC_0924

We're going to have to stock up on Windex.
DSC_0916

I think we might have to add a garage.
DSC_0888

The back yard is a decent size. I'll miss the woods we have behind the house now, but I guess having the ocean is a fair trade off. (you can't see the ocean due to the damn fog, but we could still hear it from this spot)
DSC_0920

I sure hope the bank comes through on the mortgage application!

No comments:

Post a Comment