Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sorry 'bout That

Sorry about spamming the page with crappy iPhone pictures of the Rush show last night, but here's a few more. Just saving off the HDR shots to see how they came out.












Crappy, I'm sure. I nerded out big time last night. I took all of the show pics that posted last night using the Instagram app. I also used the app to post to Facebook, Tumblr, and Posterous. The Posterous posts cross posted here, and (I think) the Tumblrs cross posted to Twitter. Like I said, nerd.

We are getting ready to head to New York now. We are thinking of spending a little time in Greenwich Village. After that? Who knows.

I'll clean up the image sizes later, when I'm at an actual computer, and while I am sorry about all of the Rush spamming, you can expect more Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment