Monday, December 14, 2009

Crazy Weekend

That was a crazy weekend.

Jen hurt her back Saturday morning. We don't know how. She was fine one minute and the next she was in really terrible pain. We had a number of things planned for the weekend and we both really wanted to do it all, but the pain was just too much. She kept trying to fight through it like the trooper she is, but it was just too much.

I had to leave her alone for a few hours while I took the kids to a Christmas party (see the private page for pictures) but otherwise I just tried to stay with her and not make things worse and help her with whatever I could whenever I could.

She is going to see a Chiropractor for the first time ever. She's on her way there now. Driving is tough for her but she can do it. I feel bad that I'm not there to take her and help her in and out of the car.

Send your positive vibes Jenny's way in hopes that everything comes out all right, and hopefully they will be able to straighten out whatever went wrong and remove some of the pain she's in.

Good luck sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment