Friday, September 3, 2010

Earl

Hurricane Earl is about to beat us down and make us say thank you for it.

Or not.

By the sound of it, folks on the Cape and on the Islands might have a rough night, but otherwise we're just going to have some heavy rain. It's raining in Framingham right now. It only started pouring a few minutes ago. I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch and having a relaxing Friday with my sweetie and my step son. My step daughter is at a sleep over tonight. I hope the storm doesn't scare her at all. She used to have a tough time with that sort of thing, but lately she's been much better.

I hope you all stocked up on mass quantities of water, milk, and batteries so that you can ride this horrible storm to it's conclusion.

Or not.

Keep dry New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment