Friday, September 17, 2010

Saving This for Later

I am really busy, I can't talk.

I just needed to enter a paragraph's worth of text into a report at work in order to test and issue. I improvised what can only be described as my first ever children's story. I wanted to save the text in case I ever meet anyone who is looking to illustrate a classic children's tale.

Here it is:

Once upon a time there was a police man. This police man loved donuts and coffee. "Mmmmm, donuts and coffee" said the police man. One day he was sitting on the side of the road in a speed trap. Cars were buzzing past him at excessive speeds. Each time a speeder passed him he would dip his donut into his coffee and take a bite. "Mmmmm, donuts and coffee" he would say. Then one time a speeder drove by and he dipped his donut into his coffee and took a bite. He did not say Mmmm, instead he said, "Eww." The coffee was cold and the donut was soggy. The police man then threw his car into gear and pulled over the speeder. He was so mad that his donut was soggy and his coffee was cold that he gave the speeding driver a huge ticket. He then went to the store and got more donuts and coffee. "Mmmmm, donuts and coffee."

No comments:

Post a Comment