Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day!

Oh Happy Day!

The peel a page calendar Jen got me last year that counts down the days until the end of the Bush Regime says, "THE END IS HERE!" Oh joy oh rapture today is the day we remove him from office!

Although, according to CNN the Bush family has actually been out of the White House for some time.

If you're like me you're probably going to be keeping an eye on the news today so allow me to help you all out.

First, for those of us who live in Boston and prefer our news local, the Boston Globe's coverage is here. The Boston Herald's coverage is here.

For fans of national news, or fellow Bostonians who like to see what people in other cities are saying, CNN's coverage is here. The Washington Post's coverage is here, and the Los Angeles Time's coverage is here. I'm sure if I looked a little harder I could find something like this one for every news outlet, but MSNBC is going to be streaming video coverage here.

I will probably spend a few minutes at each of those sites, but the one I am going to hit most often will definitely be this one. Starting at 11:00am Eastern Time that site will be streaming video of the swearing in ceremony. Until then you can go to this site to get even more news.

Today is one of the ultimate American news junkie days (probably second only to the Presidential election) and I hope you will all join me in wearing out your web browser's refresh button to follow along with all of the events.

Happy Inauguration Day!

Happy Hey-George-Don't-Let-The-Door-Hit-You-On-The-Ass-As-You-Leave Day!

Can I get a WOOHOO?

WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment