Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stoplight Astrophotography

This has got to be the lamest little drive-home-time-waster I've come up with yet. Taking pictures of big empty rocks in space while stopped at stoplights. Or occasionally while stopped for other reasons, but mostly stoplights.

Last night was a full moon and it looked pretty cool to me. I took a few on the way home, and then took out the real camera to take one from our icy driveway (see the previous post). I slipped taking that one and fell flat on my fat ass, and I think I may have damaged the camera too. It was in the padded bag when I fell, but it acted a little strange.

Anyway, here are last evening's stoplight astrophotographs...

Moon over Liberty Street in Concord, MA


Moon over Maple Street in Carlisle, MA


Moon over Bearse Ave in Methuen, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment