Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today is one of my favorite days of the year!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year.

Everyone hates winter... at least everyone who lives someplace cold and dark and dreary hates winter, if only a little bit.

One of the many, many, nearly countless things I hate about winter is that it's dark when I leave work. For a chunk of the season it's actually dark when I leave home at 7:00am and it's still dark when I get home at 7:00pm.

But today is the day when the darkened evening commute starts turning around.

Today is the day that the time the sun sets is the same as the time I go off the clock. I work until 5:30pm. Check out this image from weather.com...



Check out the time the sun sets. 5:30 babie!

It will still be dark by the time I get home, but those days are officially numbered!

Happy Days are (almost) here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment