Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer

Today is the first day of summer (according to my work calendar). Happy Summer everyone! It sure looks like a summer's day out there, and it sure was hot in our apartment this weekend. I'm one of those people who will take hot over cold any time, so it's a good thing in my book.

Today I am only working a half day. I have a very minor medical thing to take care of. Nothing major. Tomorrow I am out for the day. My mother has a medical thing to take care of too. A major one. Knee replacement. I've made myself available to the parental units for anything they may need. In order to get to the hospital on time I have to leave the house by 5:20am. Yes, I said 5:20am. So, if you were starting to think, "awe, he's lucky. He's not going to work tomorrow," you can factor that in and be glad you get to sleep until 7:00 or whatever.

As Geddy said, "I get up at seven, yeah and I go to work at nine."

No comments:

Post a Comment