Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lunch Break

It's been a busy day, but I'm on lunch break now.

It's time to post something... but I don't have anything to post.

Last night the Mrs and I were up late.  She was working her butt off and I was staying up in sympathy.  That means we're both sleepy today.  I don't see us hitting the movies tonight, but I do see us going out to dinner.  In fact, she has already asked if I was interested.  Yes I am!

The Bruins play the Penguins tonight.  It's a meaningless game for Boston but not for Pittsburgh.  I don't care.  Turco will play net and Thomas will be scratched.  The Red Sox play their final spring training game today and open the season in Detroit on Thursday.  I have not forgiven them for the collapse last season, but I am hopeful that things will be turned around... although I see no evidence of that happening.

This Sunday is Easter.  We are planning to go to Jen's mother's house.  While celebrating the Bunny, we will also spend some time planning out what we want to do on our upcoming trip to San Diego.  The date is getting closer and closer and I cannot wait.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment