Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Superhero Movies

So the Avengers movie is coming out soon. I've never read an Avengers comic. I've never read much of any comics, but I've watched my fair share of cartoons. Most of what I've seen are DC Comics, not Marvel, so I'm a touch clueless on the Avengers.

I need to get caught up on the existing movies featuring Avengers characters. I've seen Iron Man and Captain America, and I saw the first of the recent Hulk movies. I have not seen Iron Man 2, or the second version of The Hulk, or Thor. I did, however, pick up a copy of each of them the other night.

I haven't watched them because my darling wife wants to watch them too and she's been working a lot so I've been waiting for her to watch them with me. I have still tried getting in the spirit of things though. Yesterday I watched Captain America and tonight I watched Spiderman before straying back into my DC comfort zone by watching Batman Returns.

For someone who was never much on comic books, I'm sure in the mood for superhero movies right now.

Of course the next flick we catch in the theater will be The Hunger Games. I started the book on Thursday and finished it on Saturday. The plan was to see it on Sunday, but all of the afternoon and early evening showings at our local cinema were sold out.

Maybe Tuesday? Probably not. It's almost 12:30am and I'm still awake. I'm probably going to be exhausted tomorrow night.

We will catch it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment