Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Working on It

If you're one of those people (okay, if you're that person) who is itching to see the honeymoon pictures allow me to say this:

I'm working on it.

I have pictures from our day wandering around Vermont up on Flickr, but still no more yet. When I get into picture-taking-uber-nerd mode (as I was for the entire honeymoon) I used a burst function on my camera and take up to five shots of each thing I point at. The idea being if the light is low and the risk of blurriness is high then hopefully one of the five will look okay. The downside of that is I have five times as many pictures to sift through when pulling out the keepers.

I have five more days worth of photos sorted out now but I am going to wait until I have everything done before uploading any more. It'll hopefully be done this weekend, but for now my caffeine addition is calling me... and I wanna go play with the kids. hehe

I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment