Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Soaked

It's raining again. Not all that hard, but steady. A tad heavier than a drizzle.

This. Sucks.

The spring temperatures stayed around the 60's. A few sunny days, a few warm days, but generally some combination of cold, gloomy, and rainy. Now that summer is here we are getting... exactly the same thing. We didn't really have a spring this year and now it looks like we're not getting a summer either.

This. Sucks.

I need something to cheer me up.

How about this... the American League East Standings as of June 24, 2009 (today):


The Red Sox in first place, five games up on the Yankees makes me happy.

This makes me happy too... two Hubble images of everyone's favorite Dwarf Planet (anyone who says anything other than Pluto gets slapped in the face) and her three moons.




Really though, when I want to be cheered up all I have to do is think of Jen. Yeah, that works every time.

Sure the rain really sucks, but it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment