Friday, October 23, 2009

More Musical Goofiness

I think I am going to do it again. (sigh)

Although I'll probably either change my mind or lose interest before it gets any where.

National Solo Album Month begins on November 1st. I just registered at the site. Last year I planned on doing this too and on November 2nd or 3rd I hid in the cellar and started hammering out a new song. I lost interest on November 4th or so and never got any further. Maybe this year will be different.

For some reason the February RPM Challenge is much easier for me to get into. Probably due to the much bigger community. It shouldn't be that way though. From my own perspective the two things are exactly the same. I write and record all of the RPM garbage myself, just like the rules for this challenge require. The only difference is that this one gives you two extra days, and seeing as I've never finished an RPM on time that doesn't matter either.

I'll give it a try though.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment