Thursday, November 19, 2009

DON'T JINX IT!

There was something work related coming up that I was really unhappy about and did not want to do.

I don't want to jinx it by being specific, but I think some one else just volunteered to take it off my hands.

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod
fingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossed
ThiswouldmakemewickedhappyThiswouldmakemewickedhappyThiswouldmakemewickedhappyThiswouldmakemewickedhappyThiswouldmakemewickedhappy

Okay... back to Earth now.

PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

Okay, now back to Earth for reals.

Can the Bruins right the ship tonight against the lowly Atlanta Thrashers? What? The Thrashers are two spots ahead of the 11th place Bruins in the Eastern Conference?

Oh my God the Bruins just suck. It's so painful. At least we have a chance to get Lucic back tonight, and there are also rumors that Savard will return tonight too. Not holding my breath, but those would be two very, very good signs. We might actually have an offense... probably not though. Marc Savard is fantastic and all, but I don't think he can carry the whole load by his lonesome. Patrice Bergeron has been doing all right, but I think those two together might still come up short.

Please Bruins, remove yourself from this cosmic schnide you're on! When you score goals your defense is rotten, when you keep the other team from scoring your offense is pathetic. Put it together guys!

Oh the pain.

I still have a cold. It comes and goes. Mornings are by far the worst part of the day. I am starting to clear up a little now, but I will be sniffling all day. What's worse than that? My Bride now has it too. It's all my fault.

We are planning on looking at two houses this weekend. Both are very high on our we-want-that-house list. We may go to an open house to see a third as well. To offer or not to offer, that is the question.

I can't think of anything else. Maybe after 366 consecutive days of posting I am burning out? HA! Don't you wish!

Here's a turkey day cartoon to go out on. Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment