Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Happy Happy

I am afraid to say anything... I am afraid I might jinx it... but that thing that I mentioned yesterday that was on my work calendar that I really really really didn't want on my work calendar... is no longer on my work calendar. Christmas might be coming early this year.
>fingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossed<


The Bruins won last night. Can I have a hallelujah? We watched most of the game. Blowing the two goal lead was painful. Blowing the one goal lead in the last minute of regulation forced me to change the channel and put on Smallville. It worked out well. On the one hand, the Bruins won in the shootout. On the other, Lex Luthor appears to be getting more evil with each passing episode. Awesome

Question for the religious folks in the audience: In the Bible, doesn't God promise that he will never again use a flood to destroy the Earth? If that's the case, how do we explain the Downpour of Biblical Proportions that I just had to drive through to get to work? What else could it be, besides God telling Noah that it's time to get building that boat. In the immortal words of Bill Cosby, "What's a cubit?"

And on that blasphemous note, I will sign off for a while.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment