Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grumble Rumble Roar

I feel sick. I felt sick while we were out in Indiana at the end of October. Thursday night I started feeling sick again. Every now and then I feel 10 times better only to be feeling crummy again a couple of hours later. I did almost nothing but sleep this weekend and still feel exhausted. We are hoping to be able to visit with the babies this Friday but if I am sick I might screw up yet another opportunity. Am I allergic to my nephew and niece? Is that why I so often get sick just before planned visits? I hate that!

We're on season six of Smallville now. What to do after we finish season eight? Deep Space 9? Aqua Teen Hunger Force? Take a break and watch movies? Something we haven't even thought of yet?

I have a nasty feeling that I am going to run out of cough drops and tissues before the close of business today. That might be a sign of the apocalypse.

Why am I writing this random blather? It's called avoiding a subject. The subject being avoided is the 10th place pathetic Bruins. I am sad. I am scared. From a conference winner in '08/'09 to a lottery pick in '09/'10. It looks likely. The pain is enormous. As Rob Schnieder (sp?) said in The Waterboy, "Oh no, we suck again!"

I am going to stop writing this post now as Blogger has begun sending me auto-save errors. I will take that as a sign.

Hopefully not a sign of things to come in Bruins Nation. >gulp<

No comments:

Post a Comment