Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Traffic Excitement

Jen left for work first this morning (no car pool today). She called me up shortly after I left the house and gave me a traffic update. There was an accident on route 93 just South of 495. I was prepared to get stuck for a few minutes while trying to take that exit.

However, just after I hung up with her I was passed by a police car who pulled over right in front of me. I took this.

photo

Note the car off the road.

It was drizzling... sort of... so that explains the 2135% increase in accidents this morning. That was sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell.

Please allow me to change the subject...

Last night we went to the gym. Jen suggested I forgo the usual treadmill torture and try the circuit. 10 machines, one minute per. In between each machine is a minute on a stair, step, thingie, I don't know what it's called. 20 minutes total.

Ouch.

I survived, but I am a little sore still today. I think I might start doing that more often than the treadmill/elliptical/bike routine as it pummeled more than just my legs. We'll see.

Please allow me to change the subject again...

Today is my step-daughter's birthday. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment