Friday, May 7, 2010

Another Test

So the audio tag works when I view it on Safari. What about the big honkin' mother lode of HTML5? What about the video tag?

If this works the video will include some make-sure-you-have-headphones-on-if-you-view-this-at-work language. It's my favorite video clip ever.



Just in case, here is another test subject.


Cross your fingers. (there may have been an issue with downloading the file, so it might not work even if the video tag is supported)

*ADDENDUM*
Okay, so this one appears to be a bust. Two tests and no video player opening. I will try again later.

*ADDENDUM TWO*
But wait, there's more! I used two flash video files. That was probably my first mistake. I opened the page using Google Chrome and the controls popped up but there was no video. I will try again with an mpg or an avi.

No comments:

Post a Comment