Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday

I am off of work tomorrow. Due to that I can almost smell the life being sucked out of me by work today... and it's only 9:36.

The original plan was for Jen to have a doctor's appointment and for me to bring her to it. That changed. Instead it's errand running/car fixing day. With an impending 2,000+ mile drive we thought we'd put the car into the shop for some maintenance. It's due for an oil change, it's due for a tune up, it needs a front end alignment, and it would also be nice for some one who knows what they're doing to take a look-see and tell us that the car is going to make it all the way from Massachusetts to Florida.

Also, I need a hair cut. When my hair gets this long it grows wings and tries to fly me away. If we can come up with any other pre-trip things to do then I'll take care of them tomorrow as well.

Jen was scheduled to work from home tomorrow too so we could have lunch together and maybe sneak off to the gym before picking up the kids. Unfortunately, she is not feeling well today and has actually gone home from work. I hope you feel better as the day goes on sweetie. I love you. If you need me to I will totally take care of you tonight and tomorrow. Chicken noodle soup is my specialty.

No comments:

Post a Comment