Friday, July 30, 2010

Curious Coincedences?

So I just went through my Flickr account and changed the name of my iPhone set to iPhone 3G. I also tag all of my iPhone pictures with the very original and unexpected word, iPhone. Today I added a second tag to all of those pictures (699 of them), iPhone 3G.

My wife's iPhone 3G died yesterday. The battery just gave up the fight. She went to the Apple store in Salem and bought an iPhone 4. The very same iPhone 4 that I have been totally drooling over.

Today after work I am meeting my wife at the Apple store in Burlington (closer to both of our offices).

I wonder if all of this is related some how? I wonder if it means something? I'm wondering if I might have an iPhone 4 set on Flickr by the end of the night?

I am such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment