Monday, July 12, 2010

A Few NYC Pics

I only have the first day's worth of pictures up right now. Here are some highlights.

When we got into Central Park I took my camera out of the bag and found one totally dead battery. I am a friggin' idiot. My lovely wife was kind enough to let me use her camera for the day so these are all taken with her Canon PowerShot SX10 IS.

Is this the bridge from the end of Cloverfield?
IMG_1972

This is where you go when your job's a joke, you're broke, and your love life is d.o.a.
IMG_1977

You have a t-rex?
We have a t-rex.
IMG_2025

The former President should be setting a better example.
IMG_2044

None of us had every ridden on the New York subway. Until now.
IMG_2048

It would be so cool to have a gig here.
IMG_2059

Every time I go on vacation, all of the buildings are under construction.
IMG_2069

The Empire State Building, as seen from the Top of the Rock.
IMG_2093

The only negatives for the Top of the Rock (the observation area on top of Rockefeller Center) were the glass walls (hence the awful reflections) and the building blocking the view of the Chrysler Building.
IMG_2099

No skating today.
IMG_2122

So those are a few of the day one pictures. You're going to have to wait for the rest. I still have to sort through them and then upload them. I'll get to it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment