Friday, August 17, 2012

Instagram Fail

First Twitter blocked Instagram users' access to their list of Twitter contacts. Now today I find that Instagram has removed Posterous from the list of services you can automatically share your Instagram pictures with.

I used Posterous to auto post Instagram pictures to this page. I guess I won't be doing that any more.

When it comes to apps that make crappy camera phone pictures look all "vintage"-ish, I think Hipstamatic blows Instagram out of the water, but Instagram has all of the groovy social functions that Hipstamatic doesn't have, so I tend to go to Instagram more often.

I would say that dropping Posterous (which is owned by Twitter, which is probably why it was Insta-Axed) would win the battle for Hipstamatic, but didn't I just read somewhere that Hipstamatic pretty much laid off its entire staff?

Crud.

No comments:

Post a Comment