Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More Summer Sunday in Portsmouth Pictures

I am going to post some more pictures from our summer Sunday walk around Portsmouth.  I'll skip the Strawbery Banke pics for now.

According to a plaque out front, this church used to be the New Hampshire state house.
Untitled

There are some interesting stores downtown.
Untitled

Untitled

This place used to be The Elvis Room.  I saw Chelsea on Fire there once with Larry, and it turns out my beautiful wife used to go there all the time.  I wonder if we were both there that night.
Untitled

As a former Bank of America customer who left over the whole charging for debit transactions bullshit, I found this little political statement amusing.
Untitled

You can't go to Portsmouth without at least catching a glimpse of the water.
Untitled

You can't go to Portsmouth without at least catching a glimpse of the bridge.
Untitled

Always support your neighborhood street musicians.  Especially when they wail the way this guy was wailing.  I gave the kids a buck each to drop in his tip bag.  He totally bagged me when I took a picture.  I'll put that one up on the private page.
Untitled

There ya go.  A few Portsmouth pictures.  Eventually I'll add the Strawbery Banke pics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment