Sunday, August 12, 2012

Special Time

A couple of weeks ago my step son asked if we could have a weekend where he spends some special together time with me on one day, and with his mom the next.  At the same time, my step daughter spends special together time with her mom on the first day, and with me on the second day.

Yesterday the love of my life and her daughter went to the mall and lunch together while my step son and I buried ourselves in a mountain of baseball cards, and a Harry Potter movie.  Today we deviated from the plan a little and all went to a movie and lunch together.  After that, mom and son stayed upstairs and watched another Harry Potter movie while step daughter and I went down cellar and watched The AristoCats.

It's simple, it's a little goofy, and it's great.  Sometimes a little quiet quality time is just what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment