Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sedation Dentistry... Have You Tried It?

Sedation Dentistry... is it the solution to my dental work problems? Is it a dream come true?

I don't know, I'm hoping you can tell me.

Seriously, if you wander across this silly little page and have actually gone to a Dentist who heavily sedates you and then does all of your dental work in one sitting could you tell me how it went? I found a few places near me that do it and I'm going to pick the one with the best press and schedule a consultation. My teeth are hurting quite a bit and I really want to stop taking over the counter meds all day every day trying to keep the pain under control.

So if you've done it, tell me about it. There has to be a way for me to beat this effing gag-reflex garbage that I've been screwing myself over with since I cut my first baby teeth. It sucks, I'm sick of it. I want to feel like a grown up at the Dentist's office for a change.

Anyway, massive subject change...

How is this for a rock band's rhythm section: Dave Grohl on drums and John Paul Jones on bass. (That's the guy from Led Zeppelin, not the American Revolution period sailor)

Check this out: Them Crooked Vultures

No comments:

Post a Comment