Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bruins vs Rangers

The Bruins are playing the Rangers. There is 4:45 left in the third period. The Bruins are up 3-2. Chara and Ference are both in the penalty box for Boston. There is 42 seconds left on the five on three power play.

It's November... November games aren't supposed to be this stressful.

Ahhh, the B's killed both penalties. Tim Thomas is the king of the hockey universe.

Two minutes left and the Rangers are buzzing. The Bruins are barely hanging on and Blake Wheeler gets a break away. Unsuccessful. Still three to two. The Bruins weather another tough shift but turn it around to put some pressure back on New York.

One minute left and Lundquist is on the bench. Empty net. A huge blocked shot by one of the Bruins, I couldn't see who.

Final seconds.

The buzzer sounds. The Bruins have made me a happy red head by beating New York. I don't care what game I'm watching, I just love it when New York teams lose.

I especially love it when its a Boston team who beats them.

The Bruins looked good today. Seguin's goal is one that I hope we'll be seeing a lot of for many years go come. He just turned on the jets and blew past everyone.

I really like watching this team.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment