Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ill (continued)

Well I knew it was going to happen, but I'm still pretty pissed off.

I have the bug that laid out Jen and my step daughter.
Day 1: Sore throat
Day 2: Bad sore throat and a little congestion
Day 3-5: Seriously nasty cold.

I am on day two. Right on schedule. My throat is so sore it hurts to breathe.

I am going to miss my family's Thanksgiving tomorrow. I am seriously bummed out. Jen is already proving herself a super hero by making last minute alternate plans. She's getting a small turkey that we can have at home tomorrow while I burn through box after box of tissues. She really is an angel. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. If I haven't stated it publicly recently, allow me to state it now: I love my wife. More than I ever thought I could ever love anything or anyone. I love Jen that much.

So if you need me tomorrow you'll find me on the couch. Maybe I'll stop on the way home tonight and pick up the two Harry Potter movies that are some how mysteriously missing from our collection and Jen and I can celebrate one of my favorite holidays by watching them all in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment