Thursday, May 5, 2011

Say No to Deja Vu

The Bruins are up three games to none over Philadelphia in their second round playoff series.

I may have written those exact words last year. (I might actually check on that later)

I should be bouncing off the walls. I probably was bouncing off the walls at this point last year. Actually, I just looked back at what I wrote after game three last year and I was preaching cautious optimism because of what we saw the Red Sox do to the Yankees in 2004. So maybe I wasn't elated. I do know that I was seriously looking ahead to round three. I'm not doing that this year.

Please.

Pretty please.

Pretty please with sugar on top.

Do not push the feeling of deja-vu that Bruins nation is feeling any further than you already have. Win the game on Friday. Just get it over with. End the speculation. Exorcise the demons or whatever you want to call it. Just beat Philly in game four. Please, I beg you.

Say no to deja-vu.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment