Saturday, February 19, 2011

A First... and A Second

I am about to say something that I haven't been able to say in all the Februarys past that I tried the RPM challenge.

I have one song completely recorded.

I am about to say something else that I haven't been able to say in all the Februarys past that I tried the RPM challenge.

I have two songs completely recorded.

I did the electric guitars, lead and rhythm, for both crappy number 1 and crappy number 2. I suppose now that they have lyrics they should probably get proper names, but I probably won't do that until I upload them to alonetone.

I could probably start working on the electric guitars for crappy number 3, but my finger tips are getting stubborn. It took many retakes to get the leads for crappy number 2 to a point where they sucked, but not so bad that I couldn't keep them.

Seven songs need guitars, and then I start my crappy mixing job.

Nine days and 57 minutes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment