Monday, February 7, 2011

Screw You Blogpress

I use an app called BlogPressLite to post to this site from my phone. Almost all of those camera phone pictures come to you via that app.

When I set it up initially it was taking images I post and saving them to Google's Picassa online site.

At some point in the not so distant future, unbeknownst to me (but possibly beknownst to you?) they changed that and started hosting images at their own site.

Apparently today they changed something in the image urls and now none of my images hosted by blogpress (I am not capitalizing their damn name anymore) are not showing. The links still work when you click on them, but the images don't show.

Way to fuck up my site without even telling me my site was at risk of fucking up, you bunch of moron assholes!

For example.

Yesterday I posted an image if our 8 year old birthday boy's party center piece. The link to the image in the img tag is this:
http://photo.blogpressapp.com/photos/11/02/06/s_1309.jpg

If you click that, it works. It shows you a small image of the picture I took. A really small one. Well I guess that explains why all of the instagram and hipstamatic (and iPhone in general) pictures have looked like utter shit for the last few weeks. They are way over blown.

Next, I clicked on the image line itself and it brought me to their frigging lame site page. I view the image off of that page and I see it at this link:
http://photo.blogpressapp.com/big_photos/11/02/06/1309.jpg

There's the picture as it should be.

So why don't the damn images show on my damn page! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This following the typical terrible drive in to work today has me totally in a stabbing mood. I'm done with blogpress. You had your chance, assholes, and you blew it. I'd rather post via email than see pathetic crap like this. You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment