Monday, February 28, 2011

Breaking Point?

It is raining out today. The temperatures are a little below freezing, so when the rain reaches the ground it starts to freeze.

This resulted in about a three hour drive to work for me this morning. You did in fact read that correctly, three hours. Due to rain.

The glaring example of how bad it is:

I passed a sign on route 495 South that said the exit for route 111 was in one mile. By the time I reached the actual exit I had seen two accidents that involved police and/or tow trucks, and three other cars spun off the road. That was just on the left side of the highway, I couldn't really see anything on the right.

I'm feeling like an elastic band that is stretched really tight and it's all the weather's fault. I think it's time to move to San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment