Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ah, Saturday

Piano, karate, food shopping, straightening up the place, book stores, craft stores for school project supplies, cat food, kitty litter, fighting off the flu, sitting in front of the fire, Bruins, being a family, and always worrying about how my mother is doing.

I did not get a single update yesterday. I did order some prints of grand kid pictures that my sister will bring to her. Jen's flu isn't going down without a fight. She's still sick.

Hopefully in a few days I'll be able to share some good news she will be getting from work. I'm very proud of my wife and I may be gloating a little bit soon.

If Mom is still on schedule, chemo starts today. I've said that before, of course, but hopefully today it actually happens, and hopefully she handles it well.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment