Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another Hospital Visit

Mom had a hospital visit scheduled for 8:30 this morning at Mass General. Given how much my father loves driving in Boston traffic I'm guessing they left the house at 6:00. I kinda don't blame them.

She is having a chemo treatment today. I don't know which drug. I think it's Rituximab, but I'm not sure. It's just an outpatient thing. They'll plug into her IV port, give her the dose, probably hang out for a while to make sure everything goes well, probably have some of the numerous doctors working on her case come by for a check up, then she'll get to go home.

Monday is her next inpatient visit. That will be a four day stay. Let's get through this one before we worry about that one. Not that I'm worried about this one, just that I'm worried about everything. When I hear some news about how it went today I'll share it. Until then...

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment