Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nothing New

I have nothing new to report on the Mom front. All I know is that she got home yesterday. She will have to go back again in a week or so for her second Methatrexate treatment. That will probably be three or four days (I think) in the hospital. That drug is heavy duty shit and it has to be flushed out of her system before they will let her out of their site. (I can't use the word "flush" in that sense without mentally being transported back to college when I programmed in C and had to use the fflush() function. Flush that buffer. Sorry, interlude over.)

So tonight is supposed to be a fun night. The kids' school is having a movie night. They are showing Megamind (which I haven't seen yet) in the cafeteria... or something. I'm not up on the details. We bought four tickets (two from each kid. We share the wealth that way, ya know?) and we were all looking forward to going...

And now my step daughter has strep throat again, and Jen's flu bug made a roaring come back last night. It may just be me and the little man. I hope everyone is well enough to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment