Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Stuff

It's my turn to be sick. I have a nice cold brewing. Just about everyone I know has had one recently... It's just my turn.

Hockey news, that goon Matt Cooke of the Penguins, the ass who may have ended Bruin Marc Savard's career with a blind side hit to the head last year, was suspended by the league for another blind side hit to the head against the Rangers Sunday night. He got the rest of the regular season, 10 games, and the first round of the playoffs, 4-7 games. Finally a suspension with teeth.

I bought a little mini 25 key USB music keyboard for my MacBook. It's called a laptop keyboard. I wanted something small enough to keep in my laptop bag.

It gave me a scare though. The box it was delivered in was HUGE! I was afraid it was either 5 times bigger than I thought, or they shipped the wrong item. Thankfully there was just a ton of packing material.

When typing the word "was" on my iPhone I almost always type "wad.".

Knowing that, your life must finally feel complete.

You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment