Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quick Mom Update

My mother has been in the hospital since Monday and I haven't gotten a whole lot of news. A few minutes ago I started feeling really paranoid and snuck off to call my father.

All is still well. She had her Methotrexate dose on Monday and she is still side effect free. She was just being hooked up to her Rituximab IV when I called. That's the drug she gets on an outpatient basis on Wednesdays. Again, still side effect free.

Oh Happy Day!

The only issue she's having is that she is a little anemic. I don't recall seeing that mentioned in any of the articles I've read recently, and she has been a little low on the blood counts in the past so it may not be related. Still worth checking into though.

All in all, still going great. Fingers crossed that it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment