Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nissan Altima

We bought a car yesterday. We tried a VW Jetta, a Honda Accord, a Honda Fit, every Kia model available (all of which were too small for me to fit in the driver's seat. Some due to head room, others due to leg room), a Chevy Impala (not enough room for the kids to sit behind me, but otherwise very nice), a Hyundai Sonata, and a Nissan Altima.

It came down to the Sonata and the Altima, and the Altima was a little roomier, both for me and for the poor kid who is stuck sitting behind me.

We drove it up to Jen's mother's last night and it was a sweet ride all the way there and back.

The blue bomber Saturn Ion served us well. It was in the family longer than I had been, but it was time to send it to that nice farm out in the country. She'll be happy there, and we'll be happy with our new car.

One item of note: the loan on this new car will run out at just about the same time that my step-daughter starts driving...

Did we just buy her first POS? Could be...



No comments:

Post a Comment