Saturday, June 11, 2011

See??

I said game five was a must win for the Bruins and you all thought I was nuts (actually, no one thought I was nuts, but I'm acting like everyone did because it makes this post slightly more dramatic. It's still retarded, but it let's me bitch more so I'm running with it).

Now do you understand? No that all safety nets are gone? Now that we are one loss away from a devastating defeat and we have yet to beat the Canucks on the road and we can't possibly win the series without winning a road game?

Now do you understand? Now that we have seen all of that momentum get flushed by a 1-0 loss?

Panic Time!

Now game six is not some fat guy who can't skate's theoretical must win, but a literal must win. It's win the game or go home time. It's force a game seven or watch those diving pansies skate the cup in our building. He'll no, Bruins!

Win game six Monday night! You must win! The chant in Boston needs to be, one more game!

One more game!
One more game!
One more game!

Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!
Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment