Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July where applicable.

This weekend has been stellar. Really. We went to Castle in the Clouds, we went swimming in Lake Winnepesauki, we went to the Flume Gorge in Franconia Notch, we had a visit with Jen's folks, and we spent a quiet morning at home lazing around with the kids.

A+ all around.

I'm beat though. Beat like you've read about. I still have 1/3 or the lawn to mow and I need to do some laundry, but otherwise this is a flake day. We'll cook dinner on the grill in honor of the holiday, and we're still on the fence as to weather or not we will go out and find a fireworks show to watch, but whatever we do, it'll be great because that's just the kinda weekend this has been.

I think it goes without saying that my beautiful, radiant, wife Jennifer is the sole reason for all the happiness. She made it all happen. She's the best and I love her like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment