Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

What did I do on Saturday?

I cleaned the bejeezus out of the house. Living room, dining room, kitchen, mud room, all straightened up enough that I would not have been embarrassed for other people to see it. (see events of Sunday) Latter that evening we paid a visit to Larry and Nawal's house where I finally got a fully fledged wide smiling laugh out of their son. Peek-a-Boo is just all win. Sure we were playing it through a gate and he could see me the whole time, but it doesn't matter. The laughter coming from the little man was genuine and so very, very awesome.

What did I do on Sunday?

I got my hair cut, finally. No more shag carpet on this fat guy's head. Jen and I went together. I got hair chopped off. She had her hair done for real and she looks fantastic. Later we found ourselves sitting outside of Market Basket, about to go food shopping, and discussing what we wanted to buy. We decided on having a somewhat spur of the moment cookout. My parents said they could come. So did Larry and Nawal. We grilled up some burgers and steaks and potatoes (there were exactly enough of them) and Jen made some pasta salad, and we all hung out at our house pretty much marveling over how awesome Larry and Nawal's son is.

The in between time was spent with my beautiful wife, just enjoying her company, and enjoying our home, and relaxing and being happy. I love my wife like crazy, I really must say.

The only two negatives this weekend were:
A) it is over
B) what the hell happened to the green fish? Where the hell did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment