Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wasn't I Just Here?

Back at work this morning after working 2nd shift last night. It's almost like working a double. I feel like I never left.

Hopefully today I won't have to spend any time listening to the fire alarms wailing. At least it broke up the evening, yesterday.

I have to say again how pissed off I am that the Bruins traded for Joe Corvo. I hate him more than any player in the league. He is scum. He is slime. He beat the shit out of a woman and all he got was a suspended sentence and a three game suspension from the LA Kings (his team at the time). I don't care how good he is, it boggles my mind that teams keep hiring him. It boggles my mind that the Bruins would even consider him, doubly so since the assault happened in Boston. He is going to be paid 2.5 million dollars this year as he returns to the scene of the crime. It's disgusting.

Anyway, now that the 4th of July weekend is over, and we had a great time, it is time to start focusing on the next adventure on the horizon... San Diego. Jen, the kids, and I are going for a week, next month. I can't wait. I seriously cannot wait. I have been looking forward to this for a long time, but trying not to spend a lot of energy thinking about it. Now though, with it quickly approaching it is going to start becoming an all consuming obsession. I can't wait!

So my parting thoughts are thus:
May your Wednesday be better than your Tuesday was.
May the Bruins wake up and trade that Corvo scumbag.
May the days between today and San Diego fly, but may the days in San Diego take their sweet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment