Friday, July 29, 2011

Netflix

Okay, Netflix... Now what?

Once in the not so distant past my good friend Mike told me that I had to watch the remake of Battlestar Galactica. I had heard from other random, and less reliable sources that the show was worth a view. Of course these conversations happened just after the show went off the air.

Fast forward to a few months ago when Jen came home with an Apple TV box and opened a Netflix account to stream through it. We watched a couple of movies and a few TV shows together. Then one night while my beloved Jenny was working late I stumbled across BSG and started watching it. 25 minutes ago I finished the 76th and final episode.

You were right as usual, Mike. I enjoyed it. It wasn't perfect, but it was pretty good throughout all four seasons.

Now what?

To top it off, I finished the seventh Harry Potter books-on-tape-in-the-car event this evening, just prior to pulling in the driveway. Now I need a new commuting listening project as well as a Netflix-on-the-iPad-just-before-bed project.

Suggestions are welcome.

Right now I'm sitting in bed typing this on said iPad, listening to Jack Frosting 7" singles and fearing sleep. My cold is much better right now but Jen's is still pretty bad. She took NyQuil in the hope of getting a ton of sleep tonight. So far so good, but I'm afraid if I go to sleep now I'll snore like a savage wild beast and wake her up. So instead of sleeping, like I should, I'm typing this.

You don't mind, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment