Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Something's Coming from Apple

This made me laugh.

About an hour from now Apple is having a conference where it is expected they will debut the 3rd generation iPad and make my awesome 2nd generation iPad nearly obsolete.

But that's not what this is about.

I am sitting at work listening to the Experience Edition of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here album via iCloud using iTunes.  When "You've got to be Crazy" ended (that's a 1974 version of 1977's "Dogs" from the Animals album for those who aren't in the know) I expected the Roger Waters vocal version of "Have a Cigar" to begin, but it did not.  Nothing happened. 

I brought up iTunes and there was a message stating that the terms and conditions had changed and I would need to agree to them again before I could continue.

And this happened an hour before an Apple event.

Is it safe to say that there are changes to iCloud coming?  I think that's a good bet.  Hopefully it has something to do with improving the performance over 3G, but that's just a red headed iCloud user fantasizing.

More important than all of this:

Rush is a Band has just announced that the release date for the new Rush album, Clockwork Angels, will be May 29th and that it is available for pre-order from Amazon.

New Rush!  I can't wait!

I also investigated the possibility of getting tickets for Roger Waters' performance of The Wall at Fenway Park on July 1st.  Nope.  I don't want to go to that any more.  I want to save my pennies and go see Rush 100 times this year!  WOOOHOO

(And the fact that the only tickets remaining for the Roger Waters show are $255.00 a pop for seats on the field may have something to do with me not wanting to go to that show anymore.  Let's just stay home and watch the movie in surround sound the way I did over the weekend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment