Wednesday, March 21, 2012

United Airlines Can Bite My Big Fat Hairy Ass

So we are going to San Diego next month. A couple of months ago we booked our flight. It was a UA flight from Boston to Los Angeles with a puddle jumping connection to San Diego.

Note how I said, "was".

UA saw fit to cancel our connection and rebook us with a connection in Newark with a whopping 30 minutes in between landing and take off.

Oh, and none of our seats are together. I guess the flight attendants will have to deal with the vomit-prone nine year old because the airline thought it would be best to separate him from his family.

Oh, and they didn't see fit to tell us that they canceled our flight and moved us to a totally unacceptable replacement.

My wonderful, beautiful wife spent some quality time on the phone with a UA representative today, and I think things will be worked out, but still... Thanks for the kick in the nuts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment