Friday, March 23, 2012

They Lost Again

I managed to stay up for some of the Bruins game last night, but I was listening to the radio feed on my iPad at the same time I was starting to read the book World War Z by Max Brooks and I found myself more engaged by the book so I wasn't paying too close attention to the game.

Part of the reason may have been that the Bruins were barely there.  17 shots in a 2-1 loss to a 10th place San Jose Sharks.  Remember all of that optimism generated by the win against Philly and the massacre against Toronto?

Gone.

They get L.A. on Saturday and Anaheim on Sunday.  You have to figure Marty Turco is going to play goal in one of those games.

This road trip can't be as ugly as the last road trip... but it could still be ugly.

Go Bruins?
Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment