Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Win!


It was nice to see the Bruins offense show up last night.  They beat Toronto 5-4.  Five goals is a good showing.  Four goals against, not so good.  Thomas and the Defense need to step it up.  It was a youth movement last night.  Two goals each for Seguin and Caron.

Here's the nhl.com highlight reel:


We will find out about Marty Turco by noon today.  If he clears waivers he'll be a Bruin today.  If he does not clear waivers, the team that takes him is not allowed to play him as that is the rule for waiver claims on new signings after the trade deadline.  Hopefully we get him.  He'll help us... I hope.

Yesterday was Super Tuesday and Massachusetts held it's primary election.  My wife and I were discussing the President and the races last night.  I kind of wish the Democrats had someone running against the President.  He will get my vote in November, but I really am disappointed in the administration.  He had the nation in the palm of his hand when he was inaugurated.  There was so much hope and optimism, and he's squandered it completely.  He's still better by far than any of the Republican candidates, but I wish there was some one better on the Democratic side.

That, ladies and gentlemen, should be my last political discussion until the general election in November.  I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment