Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cleo Slideshow Part 2

What we learned from taking hundreds of awful pictures of the second show...

1: The person running the lights was probably not the same person who ran the lights the night before. It doesn't matter where I was standing, if the light guy only turns on a couple of red lights for the duration of the show, my pictures are going to look like dung. There was more light coming from camera flashes than from the actual stage lighting.

2: Using the repeat function on the Casio camera is a great way to end up with 10 times more pictures than you remember taking. The burst function on the Kodak takes up to 5 shots at a time. The same function on the Casio will take as many as you want. I took 340+ shots with the Casio while only using it on 4-5 songs. I kinda lost track.

3: Despite getting good shots from the front of the balcony at other shows, I got next to nuthin' at this one. I lowered my definition of "marginal keeper" quite a bit while saving files from the second night.

Here's a slideshow of the keepers, marginal keepers, and somewhat less than marginal keepers from the Tuesday 12/9 show.

No comments:

Post a Comment