Friday, December 5, 2008

I've Got Nothing To Say But It's Okay... again

It happens now and then. I just can't think of what to say in what has become a new retarded morning thing for me.

My left arm is wicked sore. I haven't a clue why. I think I either slept on it wrong two nights in a row, or maybe pulled something whilst trying to reach to my left and over my head and around backwards to try and hit the snooze bar without actually adjusting my body, when my body was in no position to hit the snooze bar. I hate alarm clocks. Fuck 'em.

The Bruins won again. Watch game highlights here. They are back into a tie for first in the Eastern conference with those god damned New York Rangers. I hate the Rangers. The Rangers have played four more games though. It was a little disconcerting to see them only score two goals again the bottom dwelling Tampa Bay Lightening last night. (well... three... the third was an empty net goal.) I was hoping for a little more offense against such a bad team. Only letting up one goal to Tampa is still a big deal. As bad as the team is, they still have some great forwards to deal with.

Kessel's first goal was awesome. Krejci's shorthanded goal in the third was a thing of beauty. Are they the real deal? I see the way Krejci and Wheeler and Hunwick are playing... Hunwick is Plus 12! Who would have thought we'd get production like this out of those guys? And Kessel! Julien should have benched his ass at the start of last season rather than wait for the playoffs. He's a force. 15 goals. 22 points in 25 games. Plus 10. PLUS 10! He has to have a trip to the all star game waiting for him, along with Thomas, Savard, and probably Chara. His numbers don't really justify it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bergeron get the nod too. He's only the feel good story of the year.

What else can I blather on about?

We have snow in the forecast for Sunday. Hopefully it won't be enough to screw up our plans. My fingers are crossed that Mother Nature treats us nice.

My fiancé Jennifer, whom I love more than anything, just wished me a happy 20th monthiversary. 20 months ago today we went on our first date. Going out with her that night is turning out to be the single smartest thing I've ever done.

Let's see if I can come up with any more to drone on and on about as the day goes on.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment