Friday, February 26, 2010

Quick Note

First, something relevant to the world around me. Team USA dropped a plutonium bomb on team Finland today blowing them out with six first period goals. Team USA has earned a shot at the gold medal and will play the winner of the Canada/Slovakia game which is currently in progress.

Canada is up 3-0 after two periods. I am thinking this one is all but in the books. USA vs (more likely than not) Canada on Sunday at 3:00pm Eastern time. The winner gets the gold medal.

Now a non-topic note...

You folks know that I love it when you come to my goofy little blog, right? Have I mentioned that I have, like, three different sites tracking hits on this stupid page? I do. You can see two of them. the third one is commented out of the code and I never look at it, but it's still there. I love hits. Just like anyone else who has a blog, I love hits.

I also love comments. Hint hint hint. Lemme say that again. I love comments.

I love comments.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment